CC Connect, our Christ Church database, powered by Church Community Builder (CCB) is a powerful tool for you to use!
In CC Connect you can manage your personal and household information, see your calendar of events, sign up to serve at any campus, communicate with your groups, track your giving and so much more! We hope this new tool can help you stay connected with us.
Creating your login:
- Click Create Your Account, then click on “Request Account.”
- Choose the campus you attend.
- Fill-in your information and click “Submit.”
- If the system is able to match you correctly, you will receive a confirmation email with a prompt to create your password. Then you will have immediate access. If not, a staff member will approve your request the next business day.
Once your access is granted:
- Review your groups listed on the side of the page. Please let us know if there are any groups you are not seeing or groups that you are no longer a part of. We will make those updates for you.
- Review your personal information to be sure we have your correct contact information on file. You can see your calendar of events, sign up to serve at any campus, communicate with your groups, track your giving and so much more.
CC Connect is your primary communication tool with the groups and teams of which you are a part. This will replace your InFellowship account.
If you would like more information of have any questions, please contact Project Manager Ann Marie Durkin at (440) 236-8282.