Christ Church is committed to creating the safest environment possible during this time. Here is what we are doing and how you can help:
What We Are Doing:
- We are creating a touch-free environment with social distancing.
- We have multiple hand sanitizing stations set up at each campus.
- We have added extra cleaning and sanitizing before, between, and after services.
- The water fountains and Cafe will be closed along with parts of the building.
- No offering baskets will be passed. Instead, you can give in one of the following ways:
How Can You Help:
- If you don’t feel well or have any health concerns please stay home and join us on one of our streaming events (Livestream or Facebook Live).
- Please remember to follow the CDC’s guidelines on hand washing and social distancing.
- Please follow the state and county guidelines on masks. When our locations are under a red level alert we ask that you wear a mask.
- If you test positive for COVID and have attended one of our weekend services please contact the office- 440-236-8282.
Our Children’s Ministry is online only. Make sure to check our Christ Church Kids Facebook page for fun videos and ways to connect with others. You can find new lessons every week in our Livestream tab and in your email.
Our CC Students Ministry is available online weekly. For regular updates check out their dedicated Instagram page, Christchurch_high_school, or our Christ Church website.
Thank you for all you do and remember you are part of the Christ Church family no matter how you choose to attend!