In Diesel, we go all out to win a student’s heart and mind for Christ. Our middle school program uses exciting and relevant teaching to “fuel” passion in the hearts of our students. We want to teach kids that they are never too young to stand up for what is good and right in their homes, schools, neighborhoods, and communities. We use a curriculum called 252 Basics, which follows an intentional strategy that highlights character studies and passages of Scripture that personalize 36 virtues in your student’s life. We want to help our students discover who Jesus is, and then show them how to put their faith into practical action. 252 Basics is founded on Luke 2.52: And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.
These are three core truths your students will learn throughout their time in Diesel
1. I can trust God no matter what.
2. I need to make the wise choice.
3. I need to treat others the way I want to be treated.
Our students will learn in large group through games and interactive teaching. They will connect in small groups where they can connect with mentors, make friends and grow doing life together.
Diesel meets on:
- Saturdays 5:00 p.m. and Sundays 9:30 and 11:00 a.m. – Main Campus
- Sundays at 11:00 a.m. – Old Brooklyn Campus
Our middle school program uses exciting and relevant teaching to “fuel” passion in the hearts of our students. Our services include awesome live music and small groups where students can connect with mentors, make friends and grow doing life together. We offer activities throughout the year where students have opportunities to serve and have fun. In middle school we want students to know that:
- God loves them
- Jesus died for them
- The Holy Spirit gives you faith and courage
- The Bible is your guide to help you through
Fuel meets on:
- Sundays, 9:30 and 11:00 a.m. – Main Campus
- Sundays, 11:00 a.m. – West Campus
- Sundays, 11:00 a.m. – Old Brooklyn Campus