If you are new to Christ Church or have been looking to get more involved, join us for our “Next Step” class. This class will give you a brief overview of our church and help discern the right next step for you. It is a great opportunity to meet some of the staff, have your questions answered and find out the best ways to get involved. A light lunch and kids’ programming provided.
When: Sunday, August 13, 12:15 p.m.
Where: Columbia Station Campus
Wealth & Wisdom Series
When: All Classes are on Wednesdays, 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
- Introduction to Basic Budgeting – September 6: Advantages of budgeting, why most don’t work.
- 4 Week Basic Budgeting Workshop – September 13 – October 4: Take control of your money. This workshop will help you create a simple family budget by week 4.
- Long Term Care – September 20: How long term care insurance works and when you should apply for it.
- The Importance of Wills, Probate, & Beneficiary Designations – October 11: Speaker – Rick Meyers Esq. Wills – Guardianship, Probate, Trust – Testamentary and Living Trust, Directives – Power of Attorney (POA’s), Living Wills, Final Gifts. Taught in a simple to understand way.
- Medicare and You – October 18: Review changes to Medicare options and how they affect you.
- Home Health Care – November 1: Speaker Tracy A Smith, RRT. What Home Health Care Is, Short and Long Term Care, Assisted Living, Modalities of Therapy, When one would want to receive these services.