Are you new to the idea of faith? You will learn about the Bible in a safe environment where you are free to ask the hard questions.
When: Sundays, March 5 through April 9, 11:00 a.m. – Noon
- Sundays, April 2 – May 14, 9:30 a.m.
- Thursdays, April 6 – May 18, 9:30 a.m.
Christ Church Theology 101
We study theology so that we can think and speak properly about God. Learn about the inspiration of Scripture, The Trinity, The Deity and Humanity of Christ and much more.
When: Wednesdays, March 8 through April 12, 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Global Leadership Summit Review
Join as we watch and review four of the best sessions from the 2016 Global Leadership Summit. It’s valuable to discuss and learn together! Attend any or all four sessions.
When: Saturdays, March 11 through April 1, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- March 11: Bill Hybels – The Lenses of Leadership
- March 18: Patrick Lencioni – The Ideal Team Player
- March 25: Chris McChesney – The 4 Disciplines of Execution
- April 1: Danielle Strickland – Leader Interrupted: Getting it Right
Gods Way To Wellness
A Biblical Approach to Wellness – Dr. Mike Ewald travels the country educating people on practical ways to live a vibrant, purpose filled life. He will share Biblical principles about the relationship between nutrition and disease, and equip you with the tools to take control of your health. “If you don’t gain control over your diet and lifestyle, eventually you’ll loose control of your life.” Please join us for this FREE and empowering evening.
When: Thursday, March 2, 6:30-8:30 p.m.