The Case for Christ
Join us this summer for, “The Case for Christ,” a four-week study featuring video clips from the movie that is in theaters now!
Lee Strobel, an investigative journalist was a once-avowed atheist who asked the question, “What proof is there for believing that Jesus came to earth, died and rose from the dead?” He decided to investigate, and the results of his investigation were chronicled in his book, “The Case for Christ.”
We will show the movie in July! Bring your family.
Whether you are a new believer, someone seeking the truth, or you’ve believed for a long time, this is your opportunity to find answers that will change your life.
When: Thursdays, June 8, 15, 22, and 29 at 6:30 p.m.
Where: Columbia Station Campus
Wealth & Wisdom Series
When: All Classes are on Wednesdays, 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
- Introduction to Basic Budgeting – September 6: Advantages of budgeting, why most don’t work.
- 4 Week Basic Budgeting Workshop – September 13 – October 4: Take control of your money. This workshop will help you create a simple family budget by week 4.
- Long Term Care – September 20: How long term care insurance works and when you should apply for it.
- The Importance of Wills, Probate, & Beneficiary Designations – October 11: Speaker – Rick Meyers Esq. Wills – Guardianship, Probate, Trust – Testamentary and Living Trust, Directives – Power of Attorney (POA’s), Living Wills, Final Gifts. Taught in a simple to understand way.
- Medicare and You – October 18: Review changes to Medicare options and how they affect you.
- Home Health Care – November 1: Speaker Tracy A Smith, RRT. What Home Health Care Is, Short and Long Term Care, Assisted Living, Modalities of Therapy, When one would want to receive these services.