At Christ Church we are committed to helping you develop your skills as a leader. In our families, our community, and in our careers we believe that faith should have an impact outside of the church building and, together, we have built an intensive 10 month course.
The Emerging Leaders Institute (ELI) is designed around building specific leadership values in our church’s emerging leaders.
Next Session Begins: February 17, 2018
$200.00 (Scholarships Available)
In the Emerging Leaders Institute, participants will engage in a variety of experiences:
- Monthly Classroom Sessions: The ELI team has curated an amazing faculty of accomplished leaders in our community. Representing a variety of fields and expertise, each month, we will hear lectures addressing core leadership values. On the second Saturday morning of each month, beginning on February 17, 2018, we will meet from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. to learn from their experience.
- Tour Day: In May, our monthly session will be modified to provide a tour day where we will meet with community leaders and learn more about their work environment. We will travel to several sites throughout Greater Cleveland to observe great leaders at work.
- Individualized Discipleship: In addition to our monthly classroom sessions, our pastoral staff will schedule regular spiritual development opportunities for you to grow spiritually. Through focused discussion and personal spiritual disciplines, ELI will help you grow your faith and your leadership skills.
- Practical Leadership and Reading Assignments: Selected reading assignments will enhance our experience along will participation in real life projects within the ministries of Christ Church. Our team will work with you to find an opportunity that interests you and get you plugged into applying your leadership skills in an area of the church.
- Global Leadership Summit in August